This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Informing you about:
1. The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites.
2. How it collects that information;
3. The general purposes for which it collects such information.
4. The types of organisations to which it discloses the information.
5. The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
1. Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
2. Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Sach Capital Limited:
1. Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
2. Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered.
3. Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided.
4. Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
to individuals who believe that Sach Capital Limited has not complied with these privacy principles.
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Sach Capital Limited respect and value the security and privacy of its contacts. The Sach Capital Limited follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because we believe that clients may be interested in receiving material from us about our business and services. As such we hold client contact details and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that you do not receive unwanted material through the post.
You may request the amendment of the personal information held or to cease receiving direct marketing materials.
The Sach Capital Limited does not sell, rent or deal in the personal information we hold.
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
Only those the Sach Capital Limited employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorisation to do so. The unauthorised access or use of such information by an Sach Capital Limited employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Notification of Changes
In these terms and conditions:
‘This website’ means our presence on the Internet;
‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Sach Capital Limited and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.sachcapital.com hereon referred to as the website.